The GATEKEEPER 2nd Open Call is active!
GATEKEEPER project is an EU-funded initiative under the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme. Its main objective is to create a GATEKEEPER that connects healthcare providers, businesses, entrepreneurs, elderly citizens and the communities they live in. This connection between stakeholders will promote an open, trust-based arena for matching ideas, technologies, user needs and processes, aimed at ensuring healthier independent lives for senior people.
In this Open Call, GATEKEEPER offers the opportunity to third parties to contribute to the development and sustainability of the project, working in a European environment and getting financial support.
Many thanks to all attendees that joined the 1st informative webinar. For those of you who were unable to attend the webinar, we are sharing the recording:
We are happy to announce the second webinar that will take place next Wednesday 15th September from 11.00 am to 12.00 pm. SAVE THE DATE!
During this session we will give you an overview on the Open Call Process and will prepare you for the submission of your proposal. Additionally, the technical manager will explain how the GATEKEEPER platform is being built and the requirements needed to integrate new pilots and technologies in the ecosystem. Naturally, all participants will have the possibility to ask any question regarding the call to the expert team.
- Aim: The objective of the Open Call Program of GATEKEEPER is to extend the benefits of GATEKEEPER platform beyond the boundaries of current pilots, expanding the GATEKEEPER ecosystem, attracting primarily entities leading the digital data-driven technologies landscape (AI, Big Data, Data Analytics, etc.) but also new use cases, additional platforms, new sites, patient organizations, aiming at providing more robust, highly autonomous, personalised and collaborative quality and cost-efficient healthcare.
- start-ups, SMEs, Midcaps, Industries and Research technology organisations
- Consortia of public and private entities
- Healthcare provider, or regional healthcare authority, private hospital group, patients associations
- Budget: 600,000€, with a maximum of 8 projects funded
- Deadline: September 28th 2021 at 5 pm CEST
- Project duration: 12 months starting on December 2021