The GATEKEEPER 2nd Open Call is active!
GATEKEEPER project is an EU-funded initiative under the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme. Its main objective is to create a GATEKEEPER that connects healthcare providers, businesses, entrepreneurs, elderly citizens and the communities they live in. This connection between stakeholders will promote an open, trust-based arena for matching ideas, technologies, user needs and processes, aimed at ensuring healthier independent lives for senior people.
In this Open Call, GATEKEEPER offers the opportunity to third parties to contribute to the development and sustainability of the project, working in a European environment and getting financial support.
We are really glad to announce the 2nd Open Call Webinar. During this session, we will give you an overview of the GATEKEEPER Open Call Process and will prepare you for the application process by learning what GATEKEEPER is, which are the expected use cases, the current challenges and the requirements for the eligible participants.
SAVE THE DATE! The webinar will take place on 28th July from 11:00-12:00 (CEST).
You are more than welcome to join us during this session. Just follow this link to register and receive further instructions.
- Aim: The objective of the Open Call Program of GATEKEEPER is to extend the benefits of GATEKEEPER platform beyond the boundaries of current pilots, expanding the GATEKEEPER ecosystem, attracting primarily entities leading the digital data-driven technologies landscape (AI, Big Data, Data Analytics, etc.) but also new use cases, additional platforms, new sites, patient organizations, aiming at providing more robust, highly autonomous, personalised and collaborative quality and cost-efficient healthcare.
- start-ups, SMEs, Midcaps, Industries and Research technology organisations
- Consortia of public and private entities
- Healthcare provider, or regional healthcare authority, private hospital group, patients associations
- Budget: 600,000€, with a maximum of 8 projects funded
- Deadline: September 28th 2021 at 5 pm CEST
- Project duration: 12 months starting on December 2021