Apply now for the GATEKEEPER 1st Open Call. Extended deadline 28/02/2021
The Open Call targets mid-caps, SMEs, start-ups, universities, research and technological centres and European industry. It offers up to 600,000 EUR to fund 10 projects focusing on Artificial Intelligence & Big Data applications, tools or components to help ensure healthier independent lives for older adults.
The GATEKEEPER project is an EU-funded initiative under the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme. Its main objective is to create a GATEKEEPER that connects healthcare providers, businesses, entrepreneurs, elderly citizens and the communities they live in.
The proposals may address one of the following 6 challenges:
- Dynamic API injection
- Risks detection and timely response
- Informal care coordination system
- Increasing insights from HER’s unstructured data (risks prevention)
- Robot companions against social isolation
- Embedded ML in Smart Devices
Project duration: 12 months
For more information: https://www.gatekeeper-project.eu/open-call